Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Blizzard of 2015

The blizzard of 2015 came in like a snow bomb and dumped massive amounts of snow here in Massachusetts!

I was up before dawn with my camera to document this wild **snowstorm.**

~*~

DSC_0899

 

 DSC_0909

 DSC_0928

 DSC_0947

 DSC_0949

 DSC_0950

 DSC_0952

 DSC_0944

 DSC_1029

DSC_1013

  Harley snowstorm

 DSC_1032

 DSC_1038

DSC_0863

DSC_0800

DSC_0883

 DSC_0852 (2)

Yankee Girl Blush

 

May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the snow, spirits beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you.

Bless our home

 DSC_0902

 

Blessings, Bonnie

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful photographic depiction of the snowy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The forecast for us (here in NY) was to get up to 3', but it missed us. Looks like you got the brunt of it there in MA! Sometimes I love a good snowstorm... it's so beautiful.... just as your photos denote! They are beautiful, as always. Thanks for sharing the beauty of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Brings back fond memories of my childhood in Hawthorne, New York. It is all Magically Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFS so many Beautiful pic of your snowstorm!
    Stay warm and safe.
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT pictures! Hope all is well and you are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a lot more snow than we did in Central NH we are right on the edge of the mountains. It is fine by me and I still enjoyed my snow day.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures. The dog is precious and I really liked the last one looking out the window. I cannot even comprehend that much snow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bonnie! Your home is so cozy and prim! Love all those snow photos too. Blessings from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are those Robins I see ? I thought Robins flew South in the winter ! Beautiful pictures.. I wish we had had some of that snow here in my neck of the woods in Va.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing. I love your blog. I miss the big snows as we now live in the south. Your pictures are great. Kindly,Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. great
    beautiful pics
    i really liked

    http://obatherbaltetanustradisional33.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!~Blessings, Bonnie