Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Time is Here!


 
Finding the real joy of Christmas comes not in the hurrying and the scurrying to get more done, nor is it found in the purchasing of gifts. We find real joy when we make the Savior the focus of the season. ~Thomas S. Monson
 
It's been a while since I last blogged on here. Time has a way of catching up with us. I thought since it's my favorite time of the year I'd make a picture blog post. Today is the perfect day for it. Last night it snowed about 5 inches, the woodstove is on, and I'm sitting by the Christmas tree. I'm feeling very cozy.
I hope you enjoy my photos.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 


 
 
 

 
 


 Blessings, Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. You have some wonderful Christmas photo's. Your home feels warm and cozy. Stay warm inside and enjoy the fire. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing each wonderful photo. Merry Christmas friend ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Introduced to your blog through some ladies in Clinton, MA. Love the pictures and looking forward to scrolling through your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is Simply stunning for Christmas!!! I hope you post soon I’d love to see what you’ve done currently with your home for fall! Blessings!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!~Blessings, Bonnie