Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

“Easter gives hope for tomorrow, as after the winter comes spring. Our hearts can be filled with gladness as our hearts rejoice and sing.”

~*~

The following photos are shots that I’ve recently taken in celebration of Spring’s arrival.

eggs gold

 eggs gold 1

 

DSC_0799 

 DSC_0807

 DSC_0780

 pansies1

 bunny flowers

 DSC_0919

DSC_0904

DSC_0926

DSC_0909

 children's primer

milk can maria

 tulips blue jug

DSC_0636

 DSC_0578

  DSC_0495

DSC_0493

DSC_0517

DSC_0524

DSC_0522

flowers white

Home Is Where Your story begins

cross sun beam

 

“The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring. “

~Bern Williams 

Blessings, Bonnie

6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Happy Easter Blessings to You & Yours.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter Blessings, Bonnie...I so enjoy your FB page and all the updates...such inspiration, food for the soul and simply wonderful! I love all that you do in your home, was equally excited when you wired your DR for that great chandelier find and your daughter's mural blows it off the decorating chart! Gorgeous! I hope we get to see the major project of the wall removal for a larger LR when it all gets done! Again, so inspirational and I thank you for sharing! Joanne from NJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring to you and yours Bonnie! I'll have to look for you on Face Book since I seem to catch up on all of the news on there. Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great Easter, we did, I made a leg of lamb on the BBQ
    it was great. Getting my Garden in tomorrow, if it doesn't rain. Spring at last!
    Beautiful post. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the interior of your home. It looks so nice and cozy. I want to find a contractor that builds new homes in Grande Prairie. http://www.imaginebuilthomes.ca/grande_prairie/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!~Blessings, Bonnie