Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Sunday, September 11, 2011

~Fall Favorite Photography

  I love fall and all it’s warm colors, the following photographs I captured recently as the season is just now starting to gear up.

DSCN3435 

DSCN3438

DSCN3449

DSCN3491 

Comfort food in the fall , yum!

DSCN3288

DSCN3515

DSCN3513

DSCN3561

Country Culture  gets 3 stars for a successful Open House this weekend!

DSCN3601

DSCN3569 

Maria & Lynda from Country Culture relaxing after a very busy weekend!

DSCN3587

DSCN3584

DSCN3504

DSCN3508 

DSCN3567

DSCN3506

Lumpy the “shop dog” relaxing in the fallen leaves.

DSCN3596 

In the last blog post I had mentioned a giveaway, do you want to know who the winner is????

DSCN3533 

DSCN3546

 

Lynne D  (adsgram) was the lucky winner of these goodies!!

Congratulations Lynne!

DSCN3556

Blessings, Bonnie

12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Fall day, great food, fun and friends! What could possibly be better? I know...winning those wonderful goodies from Country Culture. Thanks to all of you! I had such a good time!

    ♥♥
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures that capture Fall perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Bonnie. So glad you all had fun at Maria's and so happy that Lynne won the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! Lovely fall photos...gotta love the season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lynne!! All the pictures are amazing, I too burn the apple cider Yankee candles during fall...I burn candles all year but this is my favorite season because they all smell so good! ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner of that fabulous giveaway!! (I was thinking it would be me, but maybe next time!!)
    Once again you have posted some wonderful photos that capture all the beauty of fall! They are truly lovely.
    Have a great week......

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are a warm fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bonnie, your pictures are gorgeous! i love the corn dryer. so glad maria & john's open house was a success but i knew it would be.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love reading your blog and you have the most beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photo's are just amazing! Love seeing them and all the fall decor that is coming out!

    Thanks for sharing

    Lynnly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this blog. Can't wait to move to NE. These pics make me want to move today!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!~Blessings, Bonnie