Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Saturday, June 30, 2012

~A Simple Summer’s Day

 

“Summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to quiet people. For those few months, you’re not required to be who everyone thinks you are, and that cut-grass smell in the air and the chance to dive into the deep end of a pool give you a courage you don’t have the rest of the year. You can be grateful and easy, with no eyes on you, and no past. summer just opens the door and lets you out.”
Deb Caletti

DSC_0028

DSC_0260

DSC_0082

DSC_0209

DSC_0047

DSC_0108 

DSC_0050

 DSC_0039

DSC_0043

DSC_0041

DSC_0057

DSC_0085

DSC_0100

DSC_0131

DSC_0132

 DSC_0246

DSC_0232

DSC_0098

DSC_0094

DSC_0205

DSC_0195

DSCN0003

DSC_0115

DSC_0067

DSC_0062

DSC_0143

DSC_0249

DSC_0053

chair collage

DSC_0277

DSC_0276 

~*~

DSC_0322

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Bonnie...your photography is wonderful!..

    Have a very blessed Summer Saturday!..

    Blessings,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures of the old barn and the worn adirondack chairs. Reminds me of my barn and chairs that my husband has repaired several times. They need paint now but I love the old worn wooden adirondacks. The barn , well, I could like some fixen-up. lol Great pictues and enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie.......love,love,love these Summer time photos!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful summertime pics!! You have a great eye and always find such beautiful things to photograph!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhhhh...
    What beautiful Photos....
    I'm from Germany and I LOVE New England ♥
    Your Blog is great...
    Have a wonderful Day,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie:
    All of your outstanding photos bring sunshine to my soul, all of the time! I so appreciate the time you take to share with those of us who can not be in New England, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful place to live in there. Nice porch too. Wish my home was in a place like yours too with a green surroundings. You can really smell a fresh air in there. :)
    house for sale philippines

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie, I love your pictures.. They sure do look like the "good ole Summertime" ! I hope you're having a good summer. Blessings, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!~Blessings, Bonnie